Thursday, May 14, 2009

the dumpest things george w.bush ever said



"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." (Sept. 20, 2007, and YES, Nelson Mandela is still alive...)

“The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th.” (July 12, 2007)

"Iraq is a very important part of securing the homeland, and it's a very important part of helping change the Middle East into a part of the world that will not serve as a threat to the civilized world, to people like - or to the developed world, to people like - in the United States." (April 3, 2007)

"The solution to Iraq - an Iraq that can govern itself, sustain itself and defend itself - is more than a military mission. Precisely the reason why I sent more troops into Baghdad." (April 3, 2007)

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope - an ideology of hate - excuse me - with an ideology of hope." (Jan. 11, 2007)

“You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.” (Sept. 6, 2006)

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” (Aug. 5, 2004)

“There’s an old saying in Tennessee - I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can’t get fooled again.” (Sept. 17, 2002)

“Do you have blacks, too?” - to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso (Nov. 8, 2001)

“The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him.” (Sept. 13, 2001) - “I don’t know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don’t care. It’s not that important. It’s not our priority.” (March 13, 2002)

“I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.” (July 22, 2001)

“If this were a dictatorship, it’d be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator.” (Dec. 19, 2000)

“I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.” (Sept. 29, 2000)

“They misunderestimated me.” (Nov. 6, 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment